This Turkey Spaghetti Zoodles is pasta without the Guilt! An Easy one pan dinner that’s low calorie, low carb, Paleo, gluten free, and only takes 10 minutes to make. This will soon be your go-to week night dinner!
- PREP TIME 10 minutes
- COOK TIME 10 minutes
- TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
- SERVINGS 5
- CALORIES 221 k cal
- 4 medium zucchini spiralized
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cup baby spinach
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups marinara sauce I use an organic, no salt added, low sugar one
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Heat a large skillet over medium heat with olive oil.
Add turkey breast, garlic, bell pepper and seasonings. Using a spatula break up the meat and cook until just browned 4-5 minutes.
Next add baby spinach and marinara sauce and cook another 3 minutes then add zoodles to the skillet.
Using a tongs, stir zoodles into the sauce. Cook another 2-3 minutes to make the zucchini a little tender.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.