Therapeutic Roll out, Stretch and Reform
Therapeutic Pilates is an equipment based, mind/body training method aimed at improving strength, flexibility, balance and pain-free, natural movement. It uses the whole body in a functional way and is gentle and effective for all ages. Therapeutic Pilates sessions are an ideal complement to physical therapy. Do you have specific needs that require a more personalized therapeutic workout? Ask us about Private sessions.
WHY THERAPEUTIC PILATES?
- reduce pain
- prevent injury
- restore balance
- improve posture
- increase core stability & flexibility
- regain quality of life
Therapeutic Pilates has successfully helped with:
- Acute and chronic low back pain
- Overuse injuries
- Pelvic, spinal & shoulder instability
- Hip & knee strengthening (pre-/post-surgery)
- Optimizing athletic performance