Our Policies & Procedures
- Private appointments require a 24 hour cancellation to avoid the loss of the session. No exceptions.
- All group class reservations require a 12 hour cancellation to avoid the loss of the class AND a $15 late/no show few. No exceptions.
- Monthly members can put their account on hold for one month only during their contract for a $25 hold fee.
- Classes will be cancelled up to an hour before class if there are less than 3 clients signed up.
- All clients are required to bring a water bottle and small towel to their sessions, as we do not provide them.
- Waitlist clients must check the schedule to see if they have been added to the class. A notification will not be sent.
- If added from the waitlist, the same cancellation policy will apply. The client must remove themselves online if they can no longer make it.
- In consideration of others, please refrain from wearing any lotions, perfumes, oils, etc. to the studio.