BECOME A PILATES INSTRUCTOR
The Cutting Edge Approach to Pilates Teacher Training.
Archer Pilates Academy teaches a contemporary approach to the method developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920s that preserves the essence of the original technique but incorporates today’s knowledge and principals. Small class sizes and high contact hours with review and anatomy are provided.
Students will learn the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates all in one program using a beautiful, organized manual complete with illistrations. Our instructors are successful, sought after and return to us for continued workshops year after year.
Upon completion of your Pilates Teacher Training program, you will be prepared to take the PMA Pilates Certification™ exam if you desire.
2018 Teacher Training Schedule
- Fundamentals Nuts & Bolts March 31st
- Mat April 14th
- Reformer May 16th
- Cadillac July 18th
- Chair August 22nd
- Final Written and Practical Exam September 19th
National and International: Teacher Training Schedule
- Full Course: $4,900.00 minus $500 deposit
- Refer a Full Program Student and get: 5 Group Reformer Classes AND $200 off your tuition!
OR Modular Courses:
- Fundamentals & Philosophy – $300
- Pilates Mat – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Reformer – $2000 (Deposit of $100)
- Cadillac – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Chair – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
OR Private Courses:
- $8,500 (Deposit of $500) – Modular options, please inquire!