Blueberry Almond Healthy Baked Oatmeal Cup
Happy Foodie Tuesday!!!
Here is a delicious easy breakfast or on the go snack. We all love muffins, but they aren’t always good for us. Unfortunately most of them are loaded with sugars. These thankfully are not and they still taste great! I usually make them at night and grab them as I head out the door in the morning. I hope you enjoy them!!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 12
- Category: Breakfast, Gluten Free, Vegan
- 4 cups old fashioned oats, gluten free certified if necessary
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well until everything is combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and scoop oatmeal mixture in using a large ice cream scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup. The mixture will be a little watery, so it’s important to mix well before each scoop to make sure you get an even combination of milk and oats.
- Bake oatmeal cups for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.