We welcome you to Los Angeles #1 Pilates Studio
Pilates Teacher Training
This comprehensive program is offered in a modular or comprehensive format. A fully photographic Manual will be provided for the course you attend.
Nuts & Bolts Workshop
This Workshop is recommended for anyone interested in learning more about the intricate details of Pilates and how to maintain correct form during your Pilates Workouts. More info
Archer Pilates, where Pilates and more comes from the core!
Archer Pilates is proud to bring to life the total body workout geared around the mind/body connection. Our mission: To combine our empowering and transformational approach of professionalism and personalized Pilates strengthening, toning and healing methods to sculpt our clients’ minds and bodies. The studio uses classical Pilates teachings on a wide variety of Stott equipment for women and men alike. Our staff are licensed, certified and trained in classical Pilates, Structural Integration, Sports Medicine and Holistic Bodywork which has guided clients to achieving their ideal body, all while building core power and a deeper sense of awareness. By doing so, clients reap the benefits of connecting more deeply with their own authentic spirit and strength. From our guidance and support, clients will take what they learn at Archer Pilates and create mind/body connections in their everyday life. This among other things is why Archer Pilates studio is quickly becoming a leading source of health and wellness in the West Los Angeles, Westchester & nearby Culver City areas. We are also a hop skip & jump away from El Segundo, Playa Vista, Playa del Rey & Marina del Rey making it super convenient for everyone to reach their health & wellness goals.
We believe your workout should CHALLENGE you, MOTIVATE you and CHANGE you.
#1 Los Angeles Pilates Instructor Training
The Cutting Edge Approach to Pilates Teacher Training.
Archer Pilates Academy teaches a contemporary approach to the method developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920s that preserves the essence of the original technique but incorporates today’s knowledge and principals. Small class sizes and high contact hours with review and anatomy provided.
Our Policies & Procedures
- Private appointments require a 24 hour cancellation to avoid the loss of session. No exceptions.
- All group class reservations require a 12 hour cancellation to avoid loss of class AND a $15 late/no show few. No exceptions.
- Monthly members can put their account on hold only for one month during their contract for a $25 hold fee.
- Classes will be canceled up to an hour before class if there are less than 3 clients signed up.
- All clients are required to bring a water bottle and small towel to their sessions, as we do not provide them.
- Waitlist clients are must check the schedule to see if they have been added to the class, a notification will not be sent out.
- If added from the waitlist, the same cancellation policy will apply. The client must remove themselves online if they can no longer make it.
- Please refrain from wearing any lotions, perfumes, oils, etc. to the studio for the consideration of others.